Garador Series 108
The Design Range 108 offers a modern up & over panel design to suit modern and new build homes. This door is constructed using the same engineering and production techniques used to produce other market leading Garador steel up & over garage doors. The Design Range 108 is constructed from four horizontal skins and features an attractive array of design elements; each cut from 2mm thick brushed stainless steel and then applied to the door panel.
- Modern design matches most contemporary architecture
- Smooth, low maintenance and durable powder coated paint finish
- Design element option on either left or right side
- Secure euro cylinder with solid locking rods
- Strong box section chassis with superior lifting gear
- Full technical and warranty support available
- Canopy gear available on door sizes up to 2439mm wide and 2136mm high doors
- Retractable gear available on door sizes up to 2439mm wide and 2136mm high doors
- Retractable plus gear available on 1931, 1981 and 2136mm high doors up to 2439mm wide
- Factory pre-fitted steel frame
- Additional Lock Kit, C-type/R-type (fitted onto door)
All up and over garage doors are fitted with a slight gap underneath the door to allow for the door to open and close.
Up and over garage doors are not designed to be watertight as they are a ventilated product.